On the evening of Saturday, Aug. 31, hundreds of cyclists will take to the streets of one North America’s most beautiful cities. You should be one of them!
The Savannah Bicycle Campaign’s Midnight Garden Ride,, presented by New Belgium Brewing Company, has grown into one of most anticipated cycling events in the Southeast, blending bicycling, music and fun. Even those who don’t participate in the police-escorted ride, which winds through Savannah’s enchanting historic districts, will enjoy live music at the Good and Evil Party in Telfair Square.
Register today for a guaranteed good time and support bicycle advocacy in Savannah and Chatham County.
You can also support our mission by purchasing raffle tickets for 2 bikes and other great prizes! You need not be present to win.
Midnight Garden Raffle 2013
New Belgium Cruiser and
Thanks to sponsor New Belgium Brewing, we are again pleased to offer a limited edition 2013 Fat Tire Cruiser as one of two grand prizes at the Midnight Garden Ride Saturday August 31. A lightweight aluminum 29er single speed cruiser made by Felt, this bike shines with beautiful New Belgium graphics and a handy detachable front basket! It's not available in stores, and so its value is hard to pinpoint, but a Fat Tire Cruiser at our event in June fetched $750. Second grand prize is a beautiful aluminum 3 speed Giant Simple 3 cruiser courtesy Quality Bike Shop.
Giant Simple 3 Grand Prizes
You need not be present to win*. Purchase tickets here, or in person at the Midnight Garden Ride. Each ticket is $10, or get more chances for less by buying 10 or more at at time! If you buy online, we will send you a photo of your ticket(s) before the drawing.
Grand prize 1: New Belgium Cruiser by Felt, priceless.
Grand prize 2: Giant Simple 3 Cruiser (choice of men’s or women’s frame) courtesy Quality Bike Shop, retail $475.
Second prize: Mavic Notch helmet and Mavic Vision Vest, courtesy Mavic, retail $220.
Third prize: Brooks B17 leather saddle, courtesy Perry Rubber Bike Shop, retail $120.
*Prizes are for local pick up in Savannah.
- New Belgium Cruiser by Felt:
- Aluminum frame, slick 29er wheels, fenders and a sweet removable basket on the front. Add the New Belgium style, and you have a winning package. Limited edition, only available to prize winners, priceless.
- Giant Simple 3:
- Diamond frame (men’s) or step-through (women’s) options. 3 speed internal hub gearing, a rack or basket, fenders and lightweight aluminum frame. Courtesy Quality Bike Shop, retail value $475.
- Mavic Notch Helmet:
- Trail specific helmet featuring excellent comfort and ventilation. Full rear coverage for optimal protection. On the fly adjustability and secure head hold thanks to the Ergo Hold Sl retention system. Courtesy Mavic, retail value $110.
- Mavic Vision Vest:
- Maximum visibility thanks to the VIZ + Technology even on overcast and low light rides combined with protection from wind and light showers.
- Brooks B17 Saddle:
- The B17 is our flagship model, ideal for long distance sports touring, trekking and atb use. It has been on the market for over 100 years, being featured in as early as the 1898 catalogue . The model is available for gents and ladies: the B17 (gents) and B17 S (ladies). The Standard models feature black steel rails, the B17 Special features copper plated steel metalwork, and the B17 Titanium … Both the B17 Special and the Titanium also feature hand hammered copper rivets. MADE IN ENGLAND, courtesy Perry Rubber Bike Shop, retail value $120.